Access to Tools & Resources
Join the Contract Pilot’s Association™ today and you will receive FREE access to countless tools and resources to help your freelance business. As a contract pilot or aircraft owner and a member of The Contract Pilot’s Association™ you will be more knowledgeable, better informed, and make sound decisions about all aspects of aircraft operations.
- Not the usual, post a resume and hope someone sees it job board. We actively solicit aircraft owners and flight departments to contact our members.
Updated Pay Scale Listing
Every month we post what our members are actually earning per day including location and aircraft type.
The Contract Pilot’s Association™️
- Newsletter- Frequent articles about the business of contract flying.
Tools and Resources
- All the tools and resources you need to start and successfully operate as a Contract Pilot or Contract Flight Instructor.
Local, State and National Representation
- We advocate for Pilot’s Rights, Airport and Airspace access, and sensible FAA regulations.
Political Action Committee (PAC)
- The Contract Pilot’s Association™ PAC is a non-partisan entity whose primary goal is to elect a pro-business aviation majority in Congress
Here you can exchange professional tips and techniques to increase your pay and land more flying opportunities.
The Contract Pilot’s Association™
Founded in 2012 and based in Beaufort, SC, the Contract Pilot’s Association is the leading organization of professional pilots providing crew member services to the owners of general aviation aircraft.
Since it’s founding, the CPA has become the focal point for representing, training, accrediting, and advancing the profession of contract pilots worldwide. We help members identify and understand the business aspects of being a contract pilot, ultimately making their businesses more profitable, productive, and successful.